I miss the light level field in FTB (DBO)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 14:50 (2157 days ago) @ Morpheus

Like when you don’t find out until you are in orbit that a certain someone has to put on their highest and least familiar gear to barely make recommended Light.

XD

Ha, it might be more beneficial to have a field "Do you have the latest expansions?" since there's always someone who doesn't. That person is also the person that doesn't realize you have to have the expansions to partake in that activity and when the event is blocked and everyone is asking "Does everyone have the expansions?" that person still doesn't know what's going on and just says "yep"

Then after 5 minutes of confusion and party swapping that person finally understands what's going on and fesses up. Everybody groans and gives stressful laughs in an effort to not hurt the feelings of the doofus.

Then there's the awkward conversation of "soo....do we still want to do this? Should we just do something else??" in hopes that the doofus says "I'll just back out and catch you next time" but they never do and it ruins the whole night. Everyone does a backup activity and say it's fun...but it's not. It's not.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread