The Dreaming City: Oh the things I've Yet Seen *SP* (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 14:48 (2051 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

forget westerns, I want a group of 7 of us to roam these lands.

I was just thinking that, more than any other Destiny location, the Dreaming City is screaming out for 6-player fireteams. I'm not exactly sure why. The Dreadnought was also filled with mystery and secrets and puzzles, but it somehow felt a little more closed-in, despite its scale. Maybe its the combination of such wide-open yet densely populated spaces along with so many different things happening all around at the same time, but Dreaming City makes me think that exploring with a group of 4-6 players would just feel... right.

I can't recall a "classical" fantasy story, where there isn't a whole group traveling through odd lands. Be it Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Never Ending Story... they all have, all need a group of friends to correctly and safely achieve their goal.

And, I guess, who doesn't want to share dreams. Oh look at that! Oh look at this!

It might be fun to get a big group of us together one night, split into fireteams of 3, but all stay in a party together while our fireteams explore. Maybe even set up a couple livestreams so we can keep tabs on what each group is up to :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread