Guardians make their own fate. *SPOILERS* (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 18, 2018, 14:48 (2009 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Long story short, there will be in-game lore pages explaining all this. In detail. The basics are:

- There is very much a time loop. It is partly powered by any given six godslayer level Guardians trying their hardest to kill Riven. They wished for something really hard... and someone is now using that wish against them. (Not the worlds first six... just any six in the same sense that six killed Crota or Oryx or whatever)
- Guardians are mostly immune to the time loop thanks to the Light.
- The Awoken know it is happening also thanks to being touched by Light but can’t change anything.
- Riven was the big boss of the Raid, but there’s more going on than just Riven. More bad guys at work but also more good guys.
- Heavy hints are being dropped in the pre and post Dreaming City Quest mission dialogue each week. For instance, the Hive and Vex are mentioned in the mission in the Oracle room where you fight the two ogres. Pay close attention to that stuff. It is not just fluff.
- I am anticipating a mission or even string of missions that deal with all of this directly... in roughly 5 more three week cycles. But I might be off the mark there. It may happen sooner or not at all or in dlc.
- I’m not explaining everything yet because I consider all of this to be ongoing plot and something that shouldn’t be spoiled under any circumstances except to those that really want things that are possibly still coming revealed to them. If someone really wants to know they can grab me on Xbox live.

All of this to say that I was not kidding when I said Forsaken May Be What We Have Been Waiting For.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread