A competitive crucible/Luna`s Howl Quest anecdote (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, October 22, 2018, 10:28 (2069 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by cheapLEY, Monday, October 22, 2018, 10:33

I haven’t played more than ten games solo, but I definitely haven’t had as good an experiencing doing so as you have. I’m not nearly as strong a player you, but I always seemed to get steamrolled solo. It feels like I always get teammates that are actually clueless. Their stick skills always seem fine, they just don’t ever seem like they’re doing anything other than running straight to the enemy in a single file line and dying one at a time.

After losing three games in a row last night, I switched to my low level Titan and played a bunch of Quickplay. I dropped from the kid 1100s to the low 600s in Glory the past few days. I’m trying not to just focus on the gun grind, because I genuinely had fun this weekend, even during the bad losing streaks. I’m enjoying Crucible more than ever before, and I do like the competitive nature in Comp quite a bit. I’m actually really excited to see Trials return. I just perform better when I have a strong player to take the lead. Even though I enjoyed it all, it’s still demoralizing to see my Glory rank cut basically in half.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread