y u do dis bungie (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, March 14, 2019, 13:12 (1869 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Maybe it’s not as clear as it could be (which isn’t a unique problem for stuff in this game), but this particular instance doesn’t seem egregious.

You are correct, it's not a horrible offense, but look at it from my perspective...as a commoner. I love playing Destiny and Bungie games, it's why I'm still here playing it. But most other commoners will move on pretty quickly.

Let me talk about my experience with The Division. It released, I had a lot of fun playing it. It quickly got old. When all that was left was endgame and ranking up, I quickly got confused and overwhelmed. I didn't want to spend time watching tutorials and browsing reddit just to know how to play the game.

Then The Division apparently got a big update and everyone said "The Division is back, it's so much better, give it a second chance!" and I said "no thanks, I'm good"

Now imagine Johny Q. Common telling this exact same story about Destiny. There are SO many things that could be easily explained but they don't.

I've beaten 3 Escalation Protocols but have never opened a chest because you have to have some sort of key...I have no idea how to get that key. I've only played 1 nightfall because I have no idea how the cards work. I've given up on my Wayfarer badge because of this.

Everything about the Dreaming city is just a giant question mark.

All I'm saying is...it's not that hard to say "the thing" instead of waxing poetic about everything.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread