I am here with you. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 08:37 (1856 days ago) @ Harmanimus

It is a little weird that in game The Dreaming City isn’t more clearly pushed as the core Endgame for Forsaken. It is still on of the most efficient places for time-sensitive power growth. It’s also the most engaging content to repeat week-after-week due to being inherently different eqch week.

But the game doesn’t do the best job selling that.

Yeah, I've been in the Dreaming City maybe a dozen times. Other than boring weekly missions, a once a month Dungeon, and a raid that I have zero interest in, I don't really see what makes it any different than any other place in the game. Certainly nothing tells me that it is an efficient place to level up (and honestly, your post is news to me).
The Escalation Protocol event in the Dreaming City doesn't seem to drop powerful gear, and it causes me eye strain to be there, so I haven't even unlocked the majority of my extra Supers.

To me, it doesn't even look remotely as interesting as people seem to hype it up around here (then again, I may have been spoiled by God of War as far as fantasy settings go)...

How can one level up quickly here?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread