Depends on the game (Gaming)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, April 08, 2019, 14:55 (1837 days ago) @ Ragashingo

One persons satisfying consistency is another persons unsatisfying monotony.

Destiny gun-play felt super consistent and satisfying for me from D1 to D2 and I enjoyed that. Yet grinding\rng\and time investment also felt monotonous and unsatisfying, so I washed out.

There are arguments to be made on both sides of the coin, but whenever I'd hear someone say that "Game 1" is way better than "Game 1 the sequel" I'd say to them then go play "Game 1" but that doesn't matter. Some people just like to bitch :P

In Halo, I applauded both bungie and 343 for taking chances and adding new things, even if they weren't always well received. If I wanted to play Combat Evolved all day until the end of time, my name would be Bad-Cyborg and not Revenant1988 lol.

Then again, there are games like Metroid Prime and Ace Combat that I love, and the sequels in those series are BARELY any different at all. The 'ol If it ain't broke don't fix it logic.

Hey, when something clicks, it clicks. But what clicks varies from person to person.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread