Do we know FOR SURE we can start sharding Eververse Armors? (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 20:30 (1772 days ago) @ squidnh3
edited by Pyromancy, Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 20:43

Do we know FOR SURE we can start sharding Eververse Armors right now, today?

I'm afraid of finding out later there is an inventory check date, like when they unveiled Collections. With Collections, didn't we find out later there was a 1 time inventory check at a future date and if you started sharding too early you may now be missing items from your Collection? Or at least wasn't it a bit murky when it was first communicated?

I'd like to see this question Explicitly answered/stated so there is no chance of the other shoe dropping later. Maybe a good question to answer in the This Week at Bungie/Weekly Communication/THAB

I'm excited for some of these changes!
I'm also wary/disappointed about the lack of Bright Dust from Eververse dismantles after September. Eververse dismantles are virtually my only source of Bright Dust and without them I'll be able to get barely any Eververse items. I feel it right now with the new Store. I've exhausted my Bright Dust supply on New Season 7 items. Silver Items are so expensive and I won't Microtransact, even after any changes in September.
I'm not expecting the Bounties to be worth a significant amount of Bright Dust. We already have Eververse Bounties/notes and it feels like they are worth very little compared to an Exotic Eververse item dismantle. I also don't want a new(old) gameplay loop to be created where there is too much emphasis/importance/currency placed upon Daily Bounties, thus creating a daily bounty "grind". I don't have time for that. There's already SO MANY bounties I don't have time to collect or even complete on each Destination. Plus what if they start manipulating valuable Bright Dust Bounties to have very complicated objectives, or very time consuming, menial tasks like collecting planetary materials, etc.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread