Do we know FOR SURE we can start sharding Eververse Armors? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 20:38 (1765 days ago) @ Pyromancy
edited by cheapLEY, Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 20:50

I'm afraid of finding out later there is an inventory check date, like when they unveiled Collections. With Collections, didn't we find out later there was a 1 time inventory check at a future date and if you started sharding too early you may now be missing items from your Collection? Or at least wasn't it a bit murky when it was first communicated?

No, there wasn't a future date. It was a nebulous date in the past. They guaranteed that everything from Warmind would be in your Collections, even you had already deleted it, but they couldn't guarantee that anything before that would come over if you didn't still have the item when Collections debuted.

EDIT: I think that's the case, anyway. I presented that with much more confidence than I actually have. I don't recall if Warmind was the "guarantee" cutoff, but it was always that they weren't sure exactly how far in the past it would reach.

I'm inclined to trust them on this one. If they say you can safely delete Eververse gear, I'm going to believe them. Plus, deleting excess Eververse crap is a great way to get some Bright Dust.

There's already SO MANY bounties I don't have time to collect or even complete on each Destination. Plus what if they start manipulating Bright Dust Bounties to have very difficult objectives, or very time consuming, menial tasks like collecting planetary materials, etc.

I think a decent solution there would be to make some of those bounties more generic. A lot of those require very specific activities. If they made them more generic kill type bounties that could be completed no matter what you were doing, it might be a little less stressful.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread