THAB - Lots of crucible and abilities changes INDEED! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 05, 2019, 18:33 (1694 days ago) @ bluerunner

• Well of Radiance
    • Bonus damage is now +25% (Previously +35%)
  • Weapons of Light
    • Bonus damage is now +35% (Previously +25%

LOOKS LIKE TITAN'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

... Modified Lord of the Rings quote aside...

There is so much change here that any thoughts I, or perhaps any of us, have are basically irrelevant. That's a lot of numbers to crunch. At the end of it all, How does it feel? How does it play? Is it fun.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That said... how 'bout that faction...er... fashion show!

Dreambane Armor Set
Acquired from activities on the Moon.

[image]

Bungie. My Bond is a rag. What are you doing? Hunters, I hope those tassels on the back move. Titans, I'm so happy for you. Your shoulders are no longer the size of a baby moose. PROGRESS!

Garden of Salvation Raid Armor Set
Acquired from the Garden of Salvation raid.

[image]

Well well well. Behold the RAID Gear! A source of the recent HUFF'N'PUFF. This is a reskin?! Well done Bungie. I hope we get a glowing shader to match! I like it. No beef. +100 Points to the Bungie Art Team.

Substitutional Armor Set
Acquired from Seasonal activities, free Season Rank rewards, and premium Season Rank rewards.

[image]

I must admit, it's not the most thrilling gear. Yet, for the sake of some D1 feels, I like it. I no longer recall the D1 Name, but some kit in D1 had leaves and what not on them and I called it my "Stealth Kit". It was one of my fave visual/playstyle loadouts. So I look forward to seeing if I can give a D2 revamp.

Phenotype Plasticity Universal Ornament Set
Acquired from premium Season Rank rewards.

[image]

I think we can all say, in agreement, that this is across the board unquestionably some of the sexiest/best/badass looking armor in the history of Destiny. And... they chose to make this an Ornament! Why wear anything else?!?

...wow...

I look forward to seeing someone make this for a Convention Costume.

Iron Will Armor Set
Acquired from participating in Iron Banner.

[image]

After seeing the above "Phenotype" set, how do you follow that!?! This set is nice. It's a solid 8. But... there's no beating 11. I like the Hunter Visor. That's kinda cool.

Empyrean Cartographer Universal Ornament Set
Acquired from the Eververse store.

[image]

Bananas. Bananas. Bananas.

Is... is that a Mohawk!?! Is... is that a quiver on the cape!?! Is... is that... a fancy pattern on my dress/kilt/proper-name-not-found? Are the folks who work on Warlock Fashion even trying!?!?

How depressing.

Speeking of Depressing...

In addition to all this, the currently available armor sets will drop as Armor 2.0 versions when Shadowkeep launches.

• Crucible: Year 1
    • Includes Year 1 ornaments
  • Vanguard: Year 1
    • Includes Year 1 ornaments
  • Black Armory
    • Forge
  • Gambit
    • Gambit: Forsaken
    • Gambit Prime: Season of the Drifter
  • Menagerie
    • All Menagerie armor
  • Raids
    • Leviathan
    • Eater of Worlds
    • Spire of Stars
    • Last Wish
    • Scourge of the Past
    • Crown of Sorrow
  • Destinations
    • European Dead Zone
    • Titan
    • Nessus
    • Io
    • Mercury
    • Mars (Vendor and Escalation Protocol)
    • Tangled Shore
    • Dreaming City

There will also be additional world drops that can be found in Legendary engrams which have been updated to Armor 2.0.

Masks are not part of Armor 2.0 Ornaments. ;_;

*Sigh* (Yes I know this isn't in D2.)
This was a pretty meaty update. Look forward to trying it all out.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread