Ya know what. I'm going to let you have this. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 05, 2019, 23:30 (1693 days ago) @ Ragashingo

[image]

I'm happy you're happy. I would be too if my Main was finally useful for more then casual knee exercises. And no, to answer your question. TO abandon implies once being used, and for Destiny 2... yeah. Titans are supposed to be the wall, and for the first two years of Destiny 2, offense was a better defense. With the update in Shadowkeep, Titans will be the Wall, as they should be. And I'm so happy for you. Looks like the cancerous growths in your shoulders were benign too, so that's a real plus. I mean Hunter Tethers were and are cool and all, but it helps to have options.

That said...

Yeah, Titans are not just back on the menu. We will be the menu, come Shadowkeep.

...don't get too cocky. Walls are useless if they have nothing to defend, and bubbles can pop given the right leverage. Looking forward to some actual usefulness from Titans in the battlefield. I'll make sure the Darkness doesn't scratch up your armor too much. ;D

From one fellow Guardian to another, Welcome Home. You were missed.

[image]

(My rift was making the game too easy anyway. Funny how the power of Warlocks keeps doing that.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread