I've been thinking about this a lot (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, September 23, 2019, 07:08 (1670 days ago) @ marmot 1333

So those two things lead to my next thought:

Bungie has also said that all future DLC/seasons are a la carte and don't require past content. But what they haven't explicitly said is, does this mean that "everything goes up to max level at the end of the season" keep happening? Personally, I think that would be FANTASTIC. For the 24/7 players, they can still rush to max out their power and they get the prestige of getting there first.

For more casual/less often players, there is no longer a long-term penalty for dropping out of the game, taking a break, whatever. You would be guaranteed to be high enough level to participate regardless of your previous time commitment.

I'm really interested to see where this goes.

Bungie is bumping everyone to 750 because of New Light. It will mean that any new kinderguardians will be able to play immediately with their friends. They aren't doing this because of new content. So I think I can confidently answer you question by saying no, they won't keep bumping the LL up of guardians with each DLC. I think it will be status quo after this.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread