Current roster. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, September 26, 2019, 16:06 (1645 days ago) @ cheapLEY

So, right now for the Xbox crew, we have

Myself
Kermit
Bluerunner
INSANEdrive
squid
Korny

Chris also switched from tentative to confirmed today, but was the 7th to do so. And Disciple also wants to play.

If someone really wants it, I’m willing to give up my spot. Blind raiding is fun and I’d love to play, but it doesn’t quite have the same shine it used to for me.

It's your raid, buddy, and I look forward to playing with you and will be disappointed if you don't play. I will say one thing only because you cracked the door slightly. I know you have to work, but I'd prefer it started earlier. Perhaps I'm misremembering, but I remember raiding for most of a weekend in D1, and that seems impossible now. Maybe everyone but me has grown up and can't make that kind of commitment, but planning these things wouldn't be such a hassle if six people could give up a a good chunk of a few days once a season. Heaven knows I've kvetched enough about the challenges of blind raid organizing, so I'll shut up now.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread