Current roster. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 27, 2019, 10:18 (1667 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Yeah, I wanted to start earlier to. We had someone quit on us. It ended up being great for my schedule (I have a three day weekend every other week now), but that’s my Saturday to work and there’s just no way I can miss it. I might be able to sneak out early, but don’t count on it.

The only other option is to postpone it a week. I’ll be off all weekend the following weekend, so we could potentially start after reset and go through the weekend. I know that’s a tough ask, and I don’t particularly care either way.

I've always thought the ideal would be two weeks out and keep that weekend free, during which you work firemen hours to get the thing done. (And in the case where we have more than enough people, those with the most flexibility in the immediate future are in.) Alas, finding six people that patient, that committed to being blind, and that flexible seems impossible.

Blue's out if we postpone. We're in a good place I think (which is impressive because I don't think you sweated it nearly as much as I have in the past).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread