Cool. Cool. Now that the Xbox team is mostly sorted... (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, September 27, 2019, 13:10 (1666 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Heh. The only reason I posted is that I thought we had an extra slot open for you.

I know. And I definitely appreciate it. I just thought the way it played out was funny :p

Me: Oops. Missed my chance for the Xbox raid. Any interest from PC players?

You: I haven't gotten confirmation from a lot of the Xbox crew, so there's probably still room!

Me: Oh, yeah! That would be c-

Xbox Player 5: *confirmed*

Xbox Player 6: *confirmed*

Xbox Player 7: *confirmed*

Me: -ool.

PC Players: *crickets*

To be honest, one of the reasons I didn't sign up sooner is because I'm getting pretty burned out on the blind raiding thing. I love the idea, but my last several attempts have turned out to be way more frustrating than fun for me. There was just enough of a spark of enthusiasm left to sign up when it looked like you guys might have been short on confirmed participants, but definitely not enough to potentially bump anyone who signed up as tentative earlier but had their schedules clear up enough to confirm.

I was hoping maybe a PC raid would have enough "new" to offset the potential frustration, but even with cross-saves potentially expanding the PC roster, the interest on that side is still holding steady at zero.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread