Sorry Bungie, your quest tracking still blows. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 10, 2019, 05:23 (1659 days ago) @ cheapLEY

In addition to what’s already been said, one of the big problems I have is keeping track of which bounties I can work on during a given activity. The crucible bounties are easy (since they can only be completed in the crucible), but a lot of the other bounties are activity agnostic. So if I’m going to the moon to do some patrol stuff, I might be carrying bounties from the Gunsmith, Zavala, Ikora, Ada-1, Drifter, Werner, Eris, and Eris’ fear-crafting widget thing, all of which could be completed during patrol activities. That’s without even considering any quests. And because I can only track 3 bounties at a time, that’s a whole bunch of sifting through my menu to figure out which bounties I can work on.

It may be too much to hope for, but some kind of auto-sorting or bounty-highlight system that shows you, visually, which bounties that you’re carrying can be done within your current activity would be very helpful. So if I’m in a strike, any bounties that can be completed in a strike would sort to the top of my list, or glow brighter... something to make them easier to track.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread