Why doesn’t Destiny support gyro aim? (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, November 21, 2019, 05:41 (1611 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I have tried it multiple times. Lots of 3DS games used it, lots of Switch games use it. It always sucked.

I dunno man, After a period of adjustment the sticks feel way worse in comparison.

I think the bigger point is that it's not so much whether one feels better for a single person, it's more that the average person feels better with sticks than they do Gyro aim. And probably more of a problem is that on average there are more people that don't like Gyro to the extreme than there is advantages for those that do really like it.

That and also it probably wasn't worth supporting that hardware if there wasn't a bunch of people wanting it. I mean, I for one actually had to google what Gyro Aim was... And I don't consider myself just an average gamer. Ignorant of some new tech things, but not completely out of the loop.

Is this mostly a PC thing I'm guessing? I noticed that the steam controller was the most viable way to get gyro aiming. I doubt that Bungie would support that device.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread