So... you’re saying there’s a chance? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, July 08, 2020, 09:03 (1380 days ago) @ CougRon

I will say, don't let the stories scare you off from it.

Doing that Nightfall last night with Warburton and Zero was genuinely the most fun I've had running any strike in recent memory. So many great moments, such as the one point where we were struggling with an Overload Minotaur when we had no stagger ammo, and we had to simply overwhelm him with abilities and ammo. Only to drop down to the next spot a few feet away and find a second Overload Minotaur.
Or that one spot with the Taken Psions replicating faster than we could possibly kill them, or the two Champion Hobgoblins that stood juuuust on the edge of the Taken Blight, and refused to separate... It was great.
From the catharsis of bringing down every single champion (Platinum rewards baybeee!) and Cyclops, to finally getting that chest to pop and getting blasted with rewards... It was great, and I would actually be totally be down to run it again now that I know what we're up against.

Fun fact, it was Warburton's first time running the strike, so he got the best, most fun intro that he could possibly get to a strike. If only all new strikes were introduced through a 750 Master Nightfall. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread