Again, it is the legend (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, July 10, 2020, 11:22 (1357 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It's very simple. You give an inch, and people want a mile. And before you know it, your frictions and investment based game evaporates and you have nothing left.

Why doesn't Big Brother let it slide just this once? Because then the state ultimately has no authority. It must be absolute.

They've done it before. It didn't break anything.

I choose to believe that this was just a bad choice, rather than assuming that Bungie has become an evil corporation who no longer gives a shit about its fanbase. You, clearly, are on the other side of that line. (Or, maybe, you're not, but you're so married to your own hyperbole that you don't care that you're perceived that way.)

No, I think very much they care about their fanbase. Just… not quite in the right way and with bad taste in game design. I honestly think they are doing what they truly think is best for the players.

Kind of like how M. Night Shyamalan was truly doing what he thought was best with Lady in the Water.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread