lol (Gaming)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 10:49 (1354 days ago) @ Vortech

Also, I don't think I've ever played a game on my phone where I said "That was an amazing 5 hours of gameplay."

Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery EP.

Is this a game that can be picked up and put down in 5 minute chunks? Is it satisfying if I play 5 hours in 300 chunks of time? That to me is a mobile phone game. Hey, I'm waiting in line for my coffee, I have a mobile device to fill some time. Hey, I'm waiting for my code to compile, maybe I can get one fight in. That is what I use my phone for, if I have more than 30 minutes I'll go play on my xbox.

This is why I questioned if an amazing 5 hour game is worth it on a mobile device. If it requires chuncks of 60 minutes than I think it would be much better on other platforms.

Apple Arcade games are playable across iPhone, iPad, TV and Mac. Every one of them.

But, since I heard you like 5 hour games you can play in 5 minute chunks, may I introduce you to "What the Golf?" — the best game I played last year.

I've heard of this game and I keep forgetting about it! Maybe this time I won't?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread