Other Games & Random Stuff 2020 (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, December 31, 2020, 18:50 (1183 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Thursday, December 31, 2020, 18:53

As 2020 screams away in the rear view, I'd like to present this off topic thread-O-stuff. What is it about? It's about whatever you make of it. Every now and again I've enjoyed coming onto this forum and asking y'alls thoughts toward an assortment of things. Space, Music... probably some other stuff I don't recall. So what could we talk about?

Random Stuff!

... Or this one, which makes me think about the last four years! ...

I don't know either, but man do I feel that on some sort of emotional level.

Then again, I do have all these clips of games I've played this year such as...

...and alot of...

But of course, the most clips I have involve Destiny. Unfortunately, my external hard drive went kaput and long story short now I have this huge backlog of clips for not just Destiny, but "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" & "Red Dead Redemption 2". But...ah. Here is one clip I was able to salvage!

What other games have y'all played this year? Anything good?

Or... we could chat on dreams. A contest of wild descriptions and endless stories.

Or! Or! We can just accept that we are on the internet, and discuss where all wholesome roads lead on the internet!

Or! I'm sitting here. Babbling to myself. Drawing on the walls again. Oh well. But... I don't think that's the case. With the increased down time this year, we may have found that with more time at home our minds are more distracted. More... able to wonder, for better or for worse.

Or... We could keep this simple and ask how is everyone? How have you been this year?

Ah well... might as well end this as I started it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread