(11+2) Glitches, Errors, Lag & Bugs (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 09:57 (1079 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I saw an assortment of things this season that I don't recall ever seeing before in Destiny 2. From some of the WORST lag I've seen in some time to "version issues" to the rather frightening deceleration that "my permissions to access online multiplayer may have changed or your profile may have been signed in elsewhere", I saw a number of notable things in S13. And yes, while an old issue (this was true in past seasons as well), it's still TOTAL BULL that the game doesn't know the difference between the network causing me to "quit" Gambit and the player PRESSING THE BUTTON to quit Gambit. To me that seems simple enough a trigger, but, eh. Bungo. I know I know, such an issue is nothing compared to the problem of the player willingly pressing a button to PLAY Gambit, but that's another issue for another day. :P

On the upside, I learned what a "Calabrese" is. Oh no no, I still don't know what that means in Destiny Terms, but in "Real Life" a Calabrese is a broccoli! (Apparently.)

Neat.

I know I know, that last one was a (humorously, if slightly annoying) denied overhead hammer smash, so... here is an EXTRA two clips of some hammer smashing from a game called Overwatch.

I knew EXACTLY what I was doing, and it was totally worth it! ;D LOL.

You're Welcome. ^_^

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread