BONUS: (4 + More) Raid Shenanigans! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 15, 2021, 12:15 (1075 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, May 15, 2021, 12:25

Before I get to some long awaited meat, here are some non-12-man raid moments that I was able to be a part of in Season 13.

We were doing an all stasis run, hence no well-locks. My focus was add-clear. While I did put in "Garden" enhancing mods, I screwed up and neglected to put in the correct ones for this stage of the raid (hence my abysmal damage). As I recall, it was suggested that no one use explosive based heavy weapons so that no one inadvertently blew them selves up. I would later choose to overrule this suggestion. This extra DPS in addition to the proper damage enhancing mods would get this challenge done easy.

Alright! With that shown, well.. it's about time to post the content for this event right? Sure took me long enough! After looking over a number of options, I decided that I would post ALL the content I recorded. Furthermore, each and every one of these 12 Man Raid Videos is annotated with the exception of a few of the Last Wish runs. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which (as hopefully I've made it easy to discern).

I'm including in this thread what I consider to be the highlight moment for each run, but if you wish to see the full existent of our collective raid exploits you can see so in the playlist I've created linked --->here<---.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread