I miss... this. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 27, 2021, 07:34 (941 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thoroughly enjoyed catching up the other night. You likely picked the worst possible person to explain the systems. My answer to a lot of questions was, "I dunno." Where do you get such and such resource? I dunno, despite the fact that I have thousands.

The bad part of the evening was the hearing the references to events in content that has been taken away. Boo!

If I didn't say this plainly, Destiny is still a grind, but getting your light level raid worthy is a lot easier. (Grandmaster nightfall, not so much.) There are still go-to endgame weapons, but there are reasonable substitutes for most things (and with your skill, it won't be an issue for raiding).

This community is definitely a big part of why I still play (meanwhile my stack of games I want to play has grown immensely). Looking forward to doing Vault with you again. Hit me up any time.

As I told you, would also love to go through Deep Stone Crypt with you, but I realize that that costs $$$.

Kermit

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread