I miss... this. (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 10:21 (940 days ago) @ CyberKN

Many shared sentiments. I haven't played Destiny since before Rise of Iron and my life and me as a person has changed pretty dramatically since then. And now the isolation of the last year and a half has really had me reminiscing of what brought us all together years ago and all the fun we had, and I miss it so much!

Recently unemployed and thought "Ah, I finally have time to try Destiny 2 and play through a Bungie campaign!" And then I found out the campaign was... gone. Didn't know you could do that, hah! I may try to get back into it at some point to reconnect with B.Orgers, but I should probably be saving my money right now.

Anyway, I cant wait till we can get an excuse to see one another again in person (or finally meet for the first time) at a con or LAN party or something. I know gaming trends have moved on from that, but damn I think it be fun going full nostalgia with any of this crew! When I was younger I couldn't afford the travel for a lot of the invites and festivities and I was also dealing with a lot of anxiety and panic attacks that made me self-isolate (before it was cool). I have a lot of that shit figured out now, and would love another chance one day. Here's to reconnecting!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread