Well, yeh? (Gaming)

by EffortlessFury @, Friday, February 11, 2022, 21:26 (776 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Your quinceañera photo shoot didn't make a giant company even richer. Not even close to comparable. Come on man.

So we're tying artistic integrity to how much it makes a corporation that already paid us? Boy have I been looking at my hobbies wrong!

Guess Michelangelo had no artistic integrity since he was paid commission by the Pope, rather than painting out of the goodness of his heart.

His artistic integrity didn't come from what he was commissioned to do, IMO, but what he did to stick it to the guys who paid him.

I'm sure corporate entities are happy to have you simp this hard for them, Cody. I hope they see this, bro. :P

You have it backwards. Being okay with companies taking advantage of artists is the simp move to use your terminology. Remember, someone gets the money.

Even assuming Marty is owed money, the fact that this is one of many mud-dragging incidents continues to sully my appreciation for the work he's trying to get paid for, and makes me want 343i to move away from his music entirely. If this were the first such incident, I'd find it a bit rough that they're looking to block the entire TV series, but it's the fact that it's one of many that's really disappointing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread