Getting back into Destiny (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 16, 2022, 13:27 (579 days ago) @ Claude Errera

HEY! It's Beorn Again! :P

Was it something I said? I was justlamenting how the only voices echoing here were that of my own and Cheap, then all suddenly we get Dax01 (returned to *BO as a Byzantine princess), and now Beorn! Returned to us as a super cool not-a-bear... so, well... Beorn! :D YEAH!

So happy to see this. Welcome back.

*Roman, but very good! Did you have to look that up? haha.

lol - Wikipedia disagrees with you. :)

No & Yes. The name was familiar, as I knew I had seen it somewhere. Sometimes in the evenings I like to use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RandomInCategory just for something to read, and there is always something to read about History, though it can be risky sometimes. 'Cus, uh... History. I'll hit a topic, click back, do it again. Or I'll just go down the rabbit hole. Sometimes I even find a topic that I find interesting enough to look into getting a book for. We have access to a wealth of human knowledge at our fingertips that our forebears could only dream of, so might as well give it a look over right?

See! I just got Francesco Della Valle! Society of Bead Researchers! A Farewell to Arms (poem)!

And I know I'm not remembering all of it, but, it seems at least, I've picked up a data point or two. ;D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread