Well. That's the fourm system for ya. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 06, 2022, 16:33 (596 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Sorry, man. I was going to read those and try and partake in the discussion, but . . .

Well, I didn’t make it all the way through the first one before I got bored. I just don’t care. Not in a bad way. Just . . . we’re getting more Destiny. That’s all I really need to know at this point. I’ll figure out the particulars when I play it.

Maybe you just caught me on a bad day, but I didn’t find anything in that first article particularly noteworthy. I’m going to assume the others are mostly the same.

I’ll certainly read your thoughts, though. Maybe you’ll highlight something interesting I missed.

That's. That's just all sorts of depressing. OVERALL... it's not at you cheapLEY. Apparently the main post has been clicked on over 50 times and... nothing. And yeah, it may be just timing, but...eh. It's a shame. But it's also mildly expected at this point. There are so many vectors, options to choose where you can converse through. It seems more and more that DBO is the -mildly quaint- town drained by the likes of Reddit and (unsearchable) Discord and the over all fatigue that this "modern" internet brings. Shit, what EVERYTHING brings now. Man I just want to geek out without all the crap spyware ad-bot crap that keeps getting pushed into everything else now a days. It all sure doesn't seem like an improvement to me. (Thank you for your sacrifice, Wu. We take your fandom and Web Dev for granted.)

cheapLEY; thank you for saying something. Then again, if you didn't, no one else would I guess, as we're both by far the most active posters @ DBO at this point. There is actually something in those conversations that is relevant to our mutual grievance about the light system. But yeah, guess I'll finish my rant, which I suppose ironically starts off with me saying how I tried not to rant. Double meaning now.

Ah, well I've got some writing to finish up then.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread