Looks like Part 2 is today... and I'm already bored of it. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, November 09, 2022, 13:01 (526 days ago) @ ManKitten

Now if the reward for this turns out to be a new dungeon/exotic mission, then I'll eat a Funkmon sock (and I'll be your official Carry person for it forever)...

But this ain't Whisper/Zero Hour Bungie anymore.

I mean, fair enough, but why does it have to be something gawdang amazing? Can something no longer just be "eh, pretty neat!"?

I don’t wanna come off as entitled as the above post makes it seem. Rather, my issue is with how lackluster everything has been the entire season (which may not be entirely on Bungie, as I’ve noticed an odd trend in the live-service space in general these past couple of months), and how low the community sentiment is with Bungie in general right now from a PvP perspective (personally, I’ve no issue with the state of PvP, but it’s the hot topic at the moment).

Apparently some folks were being hyped about some so-called “community event”, too, though I don’t know what all that’s about, and this is no Sundial event.

I think it’s just a goodwill issue and poor timing all things considered. But if you think it’s neat, more power to ya!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread