Dungeon Duos Contest *Win Dungeon Keys!* (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, December 03, 2022, 16:50 (510 days ago)
edited by Korny, Saturday, December 03, 2022, 17:22

[image]

I was kind of hesitant to do this given that next week is when our Flawless DSC runs start in earnest, so the scheduling may be an issue... But a recent Bungie Tweet confirmed that the new Dungeon comes out next week, so I couldn't resist!
When Duality came out, a number of issues meant that F000CH and I had to tackle it alone, blind, and woefully underleveled... And it was awesome! It quickly became our favorite dungeon, and though it kicked our butts initially, the feeling of success was one that not even Raids have scratched for me in a while, so for this contest, we wanted others to share in our misery memorable experience!

[image]

What's the contest? Simple! Grab a single teammate, and when the new Dungeon drops with the new season, tackle it together! That's it! Your goal is to beat it before the reset on Tuesday. While I would love for all teams to tackle it as blind as possible, I know real life and scheduling can make that difficult, so your goal is simply to coordinate with your teammate to Beat the Dungeon by the weekly reset. Make sure that if you sign up, you expect to be reasonably available at your teammate's times!

All teams should post their completions on this thread. All eligible teams will be put into a reward raffle, and the winners will both get a dungeon key bundle for next Year's Dungeons!

But that's not all! I'd love to hear how everyone's experiences in this contest went! Post your favorite stories, clips, screens, whatever! Our favorite one could win a bonus prize!

The Official Fireteam Builder Event!

[image]

Official Korny Rules apply. Contest may cause side effects such as Ragequitting, side-eyeing teammate, sweaty palms, weak knees, and vomit on sweaters. Prize winners suffering from regional issues will be notified and solutions will be found. Member FDIC NPFO LOL

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread