Call for Submissions. (Chappy get in here.) (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, February 25, 2023, 08:21 (426 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, February 25, 2023, 08:28

[image]

See that? That's what you'll see right now as I'm posting this if you scroll to the very bottom of my "The BIG POST of Useful Sites; D.I.M, light.gg, and more!". It shouldn't be there long, as it's just a test to see if I've successfully HAX0RZ the mainframe. So, seems like I can edit it whenever now. So that's cool.

Any-who, I'm making this post as there is one aspect that I've wanted to add to the list, but have less experience with than I'd like. Raid resources. You know... maps, websites, things that help with some of the more intensive tasks of explaining WHAT ARE WE DOING!... so on.

Since I don't Raid ANYWHERE near as much as I'd perhaps like, I don't have the same gauge for quality as I do with other things. So, throw what you use at me, and I'll add it to the list. As a bonus, this post SHOULD be alive long enough that when the forthcoming Lightfall Raid drops and folks start making guides, y'all can post em here, and they will be added... eventually.

Furthermore, if ya'll have something you think is cool or helpful enough to be added, throw 'em at me! I've already got an assortment of things to add and edit about, but as I've made this post for submissions, might as well be open for all, yeah?

All right, there it is. Let's hear it!

P.S - At the time of posting this, seems WU did fix the forum editing buttons, sort of. Click one, like size or image, than scroll down. Yep.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread