Halo Killer (Destiny)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, February 20, 2014, 07:52 (3718 days ago) @ Avateur

I totally agree with the 3ds, especially since you can get a refurbished one from nintendo with a year warranty for just north of $100.

Pokemon was an obvious get and wonderful, then when I got a little burnt out on it I moved to any one of their decent collection from the past 2 years. This is the advantage of waiting. I am now knee deep in Super Mario 3d land and it's the most fun I've had with Mario in many years.

In many ways, it's rekindling my love for nintendo franchises... which is good and bad. It reminds me of the swan song sega wrote when the Dreamcast was floundering. Now, Nintendo isn't nearly in that deep of shit, but it definitely seems they could move away from the console market, or at least hardware.

Next on my 3ds list are:

Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion, and Starfox 64 3d

Best part? These are all games my younger sibs played new and now I get to catch up for free.

As for the Wii U, it all depends on how much better Smash Bros will be on it. I'm already tipping toward it, as Super Mario 3d world is effin' amazing and I need some pikmin 3 eventually.

They definitely have their niche cut out for them.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread