Halo Killer (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Thursday, February 20, 2014, 19:38 (3717 days ago) @ Kermit

I hesitate to ask because I can't imagine buying a Wii, but some examples?

Haha. The Mario Galaxy games, from just a gaming standpoint, are really fun and can get really screwed up challenging. Donkey Kong Country Returns is awesome (best played with someone else if you ask me, and also screwed up crazy challenging as you continue to progress). Kirby's Epic Yarn is great. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is just amazing.

The Wii even has Resident Evil 4 and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Those are your classic Nintendo titles in the modern age, of course. Then there's The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami (was also on PS2, so glad on the Wii), Rayman Origins, Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

And then there's the crazy large Nintendo Virtual Console that gives you access to practically all of the classics and more from the NES, SNES, N64, Game Cube, and Sega systems. I just played through A Link to the Past last month. Great times!

Which leads to the 3DS. Padraig already spoke its praises, but somehow left A Link Between Worlds off his list. For shame.

The Wii is definitely my main console of choice as of the past half a year or so. I've had it for years and years, and I've always found time to play it, but it's just taken over. Just got a 3DS in December, and so far I'm loving it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread