Mac version. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, July 07, 2014, 19:19 (3587 days ago) @ narcogen

In some ways this is worse. Back then they weren't selling a Mac version with less content than an Xbox version. They weren't showering one side with exclusives while taking both side's money. Like someone else said, it might be better to just have the entire game be exclusive. At least that way you'd know that you won't have content cut off or delayed because you made the wrong choice.

You, my good sir, are insane.

If there had been a Mac version of Halo 1 out day and date with the Xbox version that had as much "less content" in it as the Destiny versions for the Xbox do compared to the PS versions, then I would own exactly zero Xboxes.

???

But there wasn't.

Maybe we're misunderstanding each other? I would rather Destiny only be for Playstation and thus avoid all these silly no-access Alphas and time delayed betas than for it to be on both platforms. In the same way I think Halo was better for being just on the Xbox since there was no chance of similar mucking around with gamers.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread