Find your weapons & armor - Companion's Little Helper (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 04:02 (3515 days ago) @ someotherguy

As a fellow spreadsheeter, just thinking about this made me smile.

Me too. As an EvE player, I've spent quite a lot of time programming spreadsheets to help me, so this is pretty exciting.

I have a few questions though:

- Where did you get the numbers for Impact, RoF etc.? I've been hoping they'll turn up in the main game, but maybe they were already available somewhere and I just missed them?

This.

- How would you update this during play? Surely not as you go? Like you said, its easy to forget to update in the heat of battle, and it could be cumbersome switching back and forth between console and computer. At the end of the session maybe?

I'm not entirely annoyed by this prospect, but I agree it might get cumbersome with longer runs.

- im not sure I understand the need for the Armour list. Surely your Warlock gear will always be in your Warlock's inventory or the Vault?

Because you might not have a single Warlock. I mean, if you're smart, you'll have as many Warlocks as the game lets you. ;p

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread