Find your weapons & armor - Companion's Little Helper (Destiny)

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 06:04 (3543 days ago) @ someotherguy

- Where did you get the numbers for Impact, RoF etc.? I've been hoping they'll turn up in the main game, but maybe they were already available somewhere and I just missed them?

See my response to Ragashingo above - the numbers are in the web code at bungie.net.

- How would you update this during play? Surely not as you go? Like you said, its easy to forget to update in the heat of battle, and it could be cumbersome switching back and forth between console and computer. At the end of the session maybe?

I'll do it at the end of the night. I personally can't put down an FPS controller and be sleeping 10 minutes later, I need cooldown time. So I'll use that to go through any gear I got that day. ... And I think this will only be useful at higher levels, when gear doesn't change too often, which will also reduce the work needed on any given night.

- im not sure I understand the need for the Armour list. Surely your Warlock gear will always be in your Warlock's inventory or the Vault?

True. But once I got started making this thing, I kept going. Experience in September will decide if I keep using the armor parts.

Regardless, Im totally using this. Thanks for putting the time/effort in :)

You're welcome.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread