Urk Talks To IBT (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, August 16, 2014, 11:22 (3548 days ago) @ Decom
edited by Xenos, Saturday, August 16, 2014, 11:26

Put another way, I obviously don't like the fact that some features aren't going to make it into the game but it's still understandable. However, I greatly dislike that they're trying to spin it as a good thing instead of just tolerable.

See but you're acting like they aren't including features that were in some way promised to be in Destiny, just because it was in a past Bungie game does not require them to include them in a future game. There's not theater mode, it's true, but are we somehow entitled to theater mode in every single Bungie game that's released after Halo 3? Of course not. You act like they are spinning it to sound like promised features MAY be added later, instead of what they are saying which is they left it open so they can make massive changes when we want to or need to. Those are two VERY different things they are saying.

P.S. Also you are assuming in your statement that you'll have to pay for them, which we have no way of saying is true, I am sure SOME things will be paid for in expansions of course, but just because some are does not mean that there won't be free major updates made to the game.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread