This is a road we shouldn't go down.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 07:45 (4048 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm pretty sure there are at least two more of these discussions a few threads down (or pages over I suppose) that are already discussing this. Actually, here is the main one that you might have missed. This forum moves.... differently than HBO. :)

I don't want to sound like an overbearing tyrant - but please, if you're not an admin here, do NOT tell people what they should or shouldn't post.

The thread you referenced had its last input 4 days ago - so for most readers, it's nowhere NEAR the front page. And with a thread title like 'Microhard to Sonyboy?' people can be forgiven for not realizing that it might be relevant to their interests if they're considering a PS4 over the next Xbox.

If reposts become a problem, we'll figure out something to do about them. In the meantime, though, let's try not to stifle reasonable discussion just because you saw something last week that was similar. Thanks!

Duly noted, however please keep in mind that I never once said to not post this type of thread or discussion and I did direct to the main one (agreed on the not so tasteful title) to reference whats been said so far.

I know that this new forum takes some getting used to. Personally I've seen enough of these discussions on b.net and gaf that its tiresome when the console hasn't even been shown yet.

I feel like had I just linked the first thread and not said anything that would have pissed more people off .

But yes, I know what you are saying. I will strive to do my best to not cause strife here. Hopefully I'm improving.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread