Level 23 atm (Destiny)

by RC ⌂, UK, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 20:17 (3523 days ago) @ BeingU

No grind here. Just jumping around to whatever took my fancy. Hit 20 before I even finished the story mode. Maybe 11 hours total.

Number 1 tip: Make sure to take a look at the bounties available to see if there are any synergies with what you want to do already. Quite often while I was leveling up I was offered bounties on missions I was about to do anyway. Lots of extra XP that way. Do I want to play some control? Do I want to patrol? Sure, why not.

Or maybe I'll just accept the bounties today and see if they're worth doing along with something else tomorrow.

Take it easy.

Got to 23 by the time I'd finished messing around and then finally decided to complete the story. 16 hours on the clock right now.

Made a Warlock character earlier today and powered through a few levels while watching some TV. I figure if I really want to get as many strange coins/whatever as easily as possible, its best to have multiple characters and swap between them. Especially for the weekly heroic strike that can offer a load of strange coins.

Ended up with a Legendary Titan Gaunlet on my Hunter so I guess I'll be making one of those too...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread