26 (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 12:52 (3522 days ago) @ BeingU

How have things been for you?

I hit level 20 right as I killed the final boss. I just did all the story missions, the strikes as I became level appropriate, and the vanguard bounties.

How was your experience getting from 20 to 26? I know you've been feeling the grind of the investment system. What was your approach? How did PvP rewards compare to PvE, what did it take to get your best equipment and level it up, etc. ?

You need Legendaries / exotic past a certain point. They have more light, and they have more upgrades which in turn increase the light even further. Buying legendary armor from the vanguards and a faction is recommended. I've gotten ONE legendary armor engram, and it came out blue.

The legendary and exotic armors end up needing lots of resource at first: helium fragments or iron relics. You just have to hit up patrol mode and gather them. It sucks. The last upgrades require special items, which you get in the raid, and "rarely" by winning in crucible.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread