26 (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:00 (3521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The legendary and exotic armors end up needing lots of resource at first: helium fragments or iron relics. You just have to hit up patrol mode and gather them. It sucks. The last upgrades require special items, which you get in the raid, and "rarely" by winning in crucible.

I have some gauntlets that need spirit blooms, which is handy because I've noticed those are WAY easier to find than the others. Not sure if they're actually more plentiful, or they're just easier to spot.

Helium fragments are easy to see, but I just don't seem to run into them much. I've found so little relic iron that I still can't remember what it looks like. Spinmetal's not tough to spot, but I just don't find myself back in Old Russia much anymore.

Speaking of spinmetal, that's the one collectable resource thingy that I haven't yet seen as an upgrade requirement. Maybe it's only for weapons? I don't have any legendary or higher weapons yet - only armor.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread