Ugh. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 11:10 (3519 days ago)

Ugh? Yes...Ugh. Last night like a few of us, I got an exotic bounty. To say I was ecstatic is an understatement. I had three choices. While I forgot what the first one was, the 2nd on was to defeat either a weekly or nightfall strike, and the third one (which is the one I chose) called "A Request from Ikora - Part 1".

I chose this one because I felt that since it had multiple steps - it would be a "better" exotic. Retrospect now rears its head. The first part was to defeat a strike 5 times without dying - which I did with gusto and glee. With a simile on my face I quickly ran back to my Vanguard to see what the next mission will be.

My smile dropped immediately.

[image]

As some of you may be aware, I don't play the crucible - its not something I want to do AT ALL. Every bounty lead I have received that was of the crucible I removed immediately. So when I saw this - well lets just say I felt a certain intensity of displeasure, even insult (though I know better). Why insult? I can't really say, particularly from something ultimately so dumb in the scheme of things. Perhaps it's because that If I had known of this requirement I would have NEVER had chosen it, or even just because when I get home I will be abandoning this quest.

And it is going to sting. Ugh. o(╥﹏╥)o

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread