Wasn't expecting this. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 15:23 (3519 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I come back to find I K/D discussion. No complaints - just expressing my surprise.

...Also it seems the key phrase "I don't play the crucible" of my post has been missed

I too had a moment of pause when I got this challenge, but it literally took three games to get it done. Now I really like the Crucible, but rarely ever visit it unless I have bounties, so I'm not ultra competitive, and I was able to easily snag it. The spread also counts assists towards your kills ( a large number of crucible bounties do), so you'd be surprised at how quickly you'd get it.

I too found it odd that there was a Crucible requirement for exotics (and that they require you to do well), but if you insist on avoiding the crucible at all simply "because yes", then I really don't know what to say other than swallow your pride, or abandon the bounty... Then again, PS4 will have the "Pass the Controller" option soon, so a friend could simply take over for you and do those challenges... Assuming you have that version of Destiny. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread