Destiny Bias (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:43 (3518 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Sounds like you've been playing with the wrong people, then. I play with a good number of friends who tend to go into the negatives, but they have fun, and I have fun. Just find better people to play with...

Also, From what I've seen, your faction leader sells the same gear that Shaxx sells, only requiring Vanguard Marks rather than Crucible marks... I was disappointed that I didn't have enough VM to purchase an armor piece, but when I went to Shaxx, he had all of the same armors, only I could afford them.

Destiny gives you a lot of workarounds. You CAN trade in resources for Crucible points, Just like you can turn them in for Vanguard points.

Like I said, though, if you're insistent on not playing Crucible just because it's not your style, then just abandon that bounty. There's always a chance that you'll get the item as a random drop (I got a New Monarchy Legendary machine gun as a random loot drop), no Crucible required.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread