DBO Fireteam Charlie (Xbox 360) Stateegery threadz (Destiny)

by kornman00, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 23:54 (3516 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Recap: Hunter, lvl 29. I have 109 light, but have the materials needed to upgrade some more (reserving my Shards for more Raid gear, only have a Raid chest armor) with 1373 defense.

1) Primary: Fully upgraded Legendary Vanquisher VIII (AR). Reload is maxed, plus it has a reload buff when empty. My gloves also improve AR reload times. My Gunslinger's Chain of Woe only improves this insane reload time to almost a blink of an eye.
2) Secondary: Fully upgraded Exotic Ice Breaker (sniper). It regenerates a round every 6 seconds (up to 6 rounds). Tailored for range, even though the baseline stats already suggest a maxed range stat. But field reports suggest the range buff still helps.
3) Heavy: Fully upgraded Legendary Corrective Measure (MG). This MG is Raid gear, and is by far the best damn MG I've come across. Use it in PvE and PvP religiously, unless I'm trying to level something up (or Void damage is sub-par).
4) Gunslinger: Fully leveled. This is what I use in Raid due to the Chain of Woe. Golden Gun is my "in case of emergency". My Exotic Achlyophage Symbiote helmet gives me an extra GG round too.
5) Blade Dancer: Fully leveled. There's only one part of the Raid where I would even remotely consider using this subclass. That's all I'll say since some people are wanting to be spoiler-free.
6) Strengths/Weaknesses: I'm a good support unit, with very high agility, but OK armor, and shit recovery stats.
7) VoG Experience: I've beaten it multiple times. I'm not sure I have the patience and time to wade through the Raid with team mates that want to play with virgin minds (considering how long it took the first teams to beat it). I can set aside 3 hours Saturday night, but after 4+ hours it will start to become painful to know things that others not only don't, but forbid to know without finding out themselves. Especially if we haven't even hit the last checkpoint yet.

Anyway, I can handle any target range, and don't have to worry about Special ammo, so long as time isn't really a issue. I have the Exotic SUROS Regime that is almost fully upgradable (haven't allocated the Energy for the last 3 upgrades yet), but my Exotic slot is already used by my Ice Breaker. I prefer the Breaker over the Regime's slightly higher range/magazine, and maxed out stability (compared to the AR I listed above)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread