Regarding VoG spoilers (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 07:56 (3516 days ago) @ yakaman

I'm open to hitting a balance between figuring it out on our own and getting "boosted" by players with VoG experience.

This is probably my best (only?) chance at beating the Vault as I don't have enough friends to form a consistent raid squad, and I'm travelling out of the country on business on Sunday.

So, I'm all for the challenge of figuring it out, but this is a results-based task for sure.

Ultimately, I'm with you. Sure I'd like to figure stuff out myself, but there's a limit. Probably won't know the limit till I get there, but probably will depend on other's frustration/enjoyment levels too. I'm pretty easy going when it comes down to it.

Also don't have unlimited time either, 3-4 hours is probably a safe bet.

Shall we declare a Fireteam leader? And, as a follow-up, can I join the Fireteam by invitation or can only Friends join Fireteams? You'd think I'd know this, already.

Since Fireteam leader saves progress, who would be best for that? Probably doesn't matter, unless we're all planning to play again together.

Then there's *actual* leadership. Last time we did it, anarchy ruled the day, which obviously wasn't ideal for progress, but was fun. I'm thinking we'll want some kind of hierarchy this time around, short of kornman just telling us what to do. ;) Thoughts? What do real life squads do? Or do we not care?

Regarding joining, you can set the Fireteam where everyone can join, invitation, friends only, or closed. We should add each other by Saturday methinks.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread