I’ve got a gambling problem! (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Monday, November 03, 2014, 19:04 (3472 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Also, bounties. Do lots of bounties; not only do they level up your rep and provide bonus XP, but if you turn in enough completed bounties you'll trigger an Exotic weapon bounty; that's how I got Super Good Advice, Pocket Infinity, and the option to chase after Thorn and Bad Juju though I gave up on those due to their Crucible requirements.

Good advice. Super good, even.

I can't speak to Thorn, but the bounties for Invective and Bad Juju both have Crucible requirements, but they are not nearly as difficult to attain as you'd think looking at them.

The one for Invective requires a cumulative k/d ratio of 25 across any number of games, but the calculation process is so weird that I accumulated points even in games where my ratio was negative, and I accumulated a lot in games where I was positive. I think it may be counting the maximum ratio attained at any point during a game.

The bounty for Bad Juju just requires kills; deaths don't detract. Play a few dozen games and you'll get them even if you're losing.

It helps to have a Suros Regime without the Focus Fire "upgrade".

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread