So Is That SERIOUSLY It? *NSFW* (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 22:32 (3398 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I get being attached to a controller, but if you have several you really like and most of them work I don't know why you're focused on one particular broken one. Anyway good luck whichever way you go.

Misunderstanding--all of my controllers have minor problems that disrupt my normal style of gameplay. One particular case is a lost cause. I accidentally dropped it, and out of reflexive instinct, I shot my foot out to try and catch it, and that only sealed its fate when I wedged it between the legs of a table. Now the B button is literally stuck underneath the plating and constantly presses B the instant it's turned on. I was close--if it was the A button, I'd have never had to worry about that damned race ever again.

But they're all different problems, that all affect how I play Sonic and Halo. It's multiple controllers that need fixing.

Also, if you don't feel like googling.

I googled for controller repair shops, but thanks for the link! I'll try it out on my next day off.

You draw the line at acquiring 6 controllers over time. 5 is fine, 6 is a crime.

I just want to make sure I understand you :)

Again, entirely different means. But if you must know, you little smart-aleck...

2 came with the original 360 I bought
1 was with the Collector's Edition of Halo 3 ODST
1 was a wired controller I bought for use on the PC(it can plug into an Xbox though, so I'm counting that)
and finally, 1 that came with the Xbox 360 Slim.

Again, these controllers weren't bought as a replacement to a previous one. They simply accumulated.

Satisfied?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread