Dunno why (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, January 31, 2015, 07:43 (3372 days ago) @ Xenos

This is always interesting. The One controller seems to have divided people a lot more than I feel the 360 controller did compared to the Xbox S controller. Personally I think the One controller is the perfect controller, especially with the rechargeable battery. It fits perfectly in my hand, the buttons feel more solid, and it doesn't dig into my hand and fingers over long sessions like the 360 controller did.

It is quite a bit more ergonomic, yes. Good call.

For some odd reason, sometimes my B button seems to stick. It doesn't quite stop working, but the haptic feedback just disappears. Unlike the other buttons, it seems to have no wiggle room, so I think it is scrapping the case. Anyone got any idea of what I can do?

Not to mention the battery lasts for a ridiculously long time. Probably the only thing that bugs me about the One controller is that when you plug it in to charge it loses it's connection for a few seconds.

That's because, unlike with the 360's, the cable transfers data as well, so it probably shuts down its wireless radio and re-syncs on the cable. The next controller update promises to significantly reduce sync time, so you might not even notice it in the future.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread