Dunno why (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, January 31, 2015, 07:50 (3366 days ago) @ ZackDark

For some odd reason, sometimes my B button seems to stick. It doesn't quite stop working, but the haptic feedback just disappears. Unlike the other buttons, it seems to have no wiggle room, so I think it is scrapping the case. Anyone got any idea of what I can do?

Honestly, if it bugs you a lot, the best bet would be to (carefully) take apart the controller and clean the parts with WD40, and possible even lube up the components of the button. I'm sure you could probably find guides on taking it apart, and possibly even on cleaning it.

That's because, unlike with the 360's, the cable transfers data as well, so it probably shuts down its wireless radio and re-syncs on the cable. The next controller update promises to significantly reduce sync time, so you might not even notice it in the future.

Yeah I have the update since I'm in the preview program, but my battery hasn't run out yet to see if it's significantly better :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread